I was definitely not planning to write another New Year’s resolutions post, but the fact that yesterday I read the one I wrote for 2019, completely changed my mind.
Somehow, the fact that I made a list about my aspirations for 2019 made me more conscious and gave me a purpose.
Writing down a note of random ideas that matter to you, does at least 2 great things for you:
- Makes you aware of who you are and what are your thoughts at that moment in time.
- Helps you keep an order between the things you want to achieve.
I am so happy and motivated by the fact that many points from my last year ”19 for 2019” blog post are accomplished, that I decided to do a new list this year but this time with 20 points on it.
- Invest in my career
- Help a person in need
- Enjoy a walk in Montreal with my parents
- Cook more healthy meals
- Do even more sport than in 2019
- Spend more time with my husband
- Read more
- Be present and involved in our lives
- Disconnect from social media from time to time
- Attend some cool concerts
- Travel to a very warm place in winter
- Walk more
- Be calm in all the situations
- Meditate more often
- Take good care of my skin
- Let my hair grow ( maybe 😀 )
- Do something new every month
- Try to live without fears
- Get a pet
- Laugh and be happy
I hope this post will make you seat down and write down your thoughts as well!
Let’s hope that 2020 will be a great year for all of us!
Happy New Year 2020!